MU Season 4 New Character Interface

Friday, December 4, 2009 | |



One changes of MU Season 4 is the Game User Interface, Simplicity is theme of the


Season 1 GUI. But this season 4 its the idea of GUI as simple as possible but with a little "spunk" in it. Love the interface it actually made the game more wider and in depth. The chatbox is also now improve. Unlike before its located in the center, this season its located left side of our screen.

I love it because the idea of having it straight forward no curvy edges of gaming interface for me is good! its like peeking through a box of surprises


ps.

my bk ingame name is -SirRoland, im only using my bk as of now, my other character a MG named arkeans!!! is my market character, di po ako nanghihingi ng donation or ep from other players. My friend told me na may character almost same character name with mine asking him something. Wag po kayo makikipagdeal sa ibang spelled player na nagpapakilala na ako. remember im only using two:

-SirRoland (a handsome bladeknight)
arkeans!!! (a good looking MG)

ok guys please beware!

0 comments:

Post a Comment