MU Season 4 My Character Disclaimer

Friday, December 4, 2009 | |

Actually this is a repost on my previous entry but to keep guided. This is my disclaimer

My bk ingame name is -SirRoland, im only using my bk as of now,and my other character is a MG named arkeans!!! that is mu market character, di po ako nanghihingi ng donation or ep from other players. My friend told me na may character almost same character name with mine asking him something. Wag po kayo makikipagdeal sa ibang spelled player na nagpapakilala na ako. remember im only using two:

-SirRoland (a handsome bladeknight)
arkeans!!! (a good looking MG)

ok guys please beware! Below is my characters Screen Shots and the scam details the guy is using.


What actually happend is this random guy are asking other people items na pinahiram ko daw sa kanila, vice versa nanghihiram din sya ng gamit from other players whom i know. I dont know why he know my friends. Baka identity theft type of player sya. Please always verify the character if someone ask something from you.

This my Screen Shot if hindi kasing pogi na BK na yan ang ka-transact or nanghinigi ng favor sa inyo di ako yun! ok!


pogi di ba?

0 comments:

Post a Comment