Most Updated MU Online Guide

Thursday, September 9, 2010 | |

Been off lately, I got no time in updating this blog coz Im so busy maitaining my CANADA VISA BLOG, which is my main source of income LOL! but anyways, great blogs are born everyday. One blog that caught my attention is my co-Magic Gladiator's Blog-- [MG]Marle. His Blog about Master Leveling is so good that I use him as point of reference in my Leveling Experience.

Having Problems with your MS LEVELING? I suggest Visit this great Blog and Let us all Enjoy Playing MU Online Together!


MU ONLINE GUIDE a Blog by My IDOL MG ingame [MG]Marle


btw, i am a Magic Gladiator now LOL!

my ingame name
=joboboy=
lvl 375 as of today

2 comments:

botterakopinoy said...

MentalMU | Season8 | Exp:125x | LongTerm | Newbie Gifts

join new server MentalMU
visit site mentalmu.com

Details on the server:

Exp: 125X

drop: 40%.

Points to: Wizard \ ELF \ BK \ Summoner - 5 ppl.
After Marlon's quest - 6 ppl.
MagicGladiator \ Rage \ Dark Lord - 7 ppl.
Maximum level - 400.
Max Resets 30s. (Can change later).
Stats saved after Reset!
Spots every map between 5-8.
Host Info :
Intel Duel Core I5502 X2 3.3GHZ
32GB RAM DDR5
4TB Disk
1GB Port Network
SoYouStart-OVH

Systems:

Site known to everyone DmN MuCMS. Many systems:
Rist
Adding Static
Static Reset
Replacing credits to Wcoins
User dispatch
Killer Cleaning
Cleaning player of all things.
Clear Skills
Replacing hours playing credits.
Shop with all the sets! (There is a limit to 2 options only!)

And more ...

The events:
All The events are working fine.
The events:

Blood Casle.Devil sometimes falls RENA Square.

Once collect 50 funds we exchange them for 500 credits.
Once collect 100 funds we exchange them for 1200 credits.
The events have specialized guilds.
Avent beginning any new player gets 200 points up and 3 million species. (After 3 days from the opening receive only 3 million species), all of this for one week.

And of course there will be lots of surprises capital we organize you.
Site and downloads + opening date coming days I will post.
Build a professional, graduate ... Executive Jobs Latr..cl game and anyone interested please send PM me and I contact him.

Hope to see you on the server.
MentalMU Team.

Unknown said...



Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Post a Comment