How to Download MU Season 4

Wednesday, December 9, 2009 | |

Recived a message here asking me how to download it. Im not so good in the technical aspect of the game. But here is how i do it.



I already dowloaded the S4 Game Client weeks before the season 4 begins, Dito ko sya na-dowloand:


Then I downloaded also the Season 4 patch here:


So after that, I reinstalled the Season 2 MU Online Game sa aking PC the Installed first the season 4 game client.

After succesfully installing the Season 4 MU Online Game Client, I manualy patch it by installing the MU season 4 Patch.

After succesfully patching it I could play outright Season 4.

Kung wala pa kayong account sa Mobius eto ang link nya to register: Mobius Games

Activate your account sa MU then play! Remember na once you succesfully registered! may free 18 hours na game time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment