Master Points System: MU Season 4

Saturday, November 21, 2009 | |

I named my blog after this. Season 4 all boils down to this I believe. New builds will make new leveling will be done to be the greates MU Player. If season 1-3 is all about leveling up and eating up fruits, season 4 changed everything. After completing the all the quest, to best the best character just started up, Its time to choose your path throught the master points system. You need to obtain master experience to be the best. I firmly believe that the master system is what will define your build in your character.

Sample of the skill tree.




I have this assumption. If I build my character to Str-Agi based then master my Fortitude. I could have the best damage combo then a great life-swell. That my assumption on this. I hope my assumption is right. Good luck in leveling up your characters and carefully choose the right path of your master experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment