Master Points Survival Techniques Part 3

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 | |

I suggest you read the Part 2 first click me!


Well this is the part 3 of my survival techniques. I started at phoenix quest then proceed to hellmaine. This is the easiest part of the quest because you have 2 options. First magtiyaga sa Tarkan 2 or 2nd mag sawa ka sa Valley of Loren During Invasion. The 2 options will do, and will give you results. Ako since medyo nagpapalvl pa naman ako at walang pressure matiyaga ako kaya dun ako sa tarkan 2


syempre meron dyan tantalos. But for me its just ok wala naman pressure kaya i deal with it. To sum it up, Nakakafrustrate angmag quest pag lvl 400 na kasi naiisip mo maghabol, pero pag nag start ka sa level 380 mag ququest ka ng walang pressure. I usually quest pag wala Exp bonus but if low exp time andyan sa ako sa quest area trying my luck.


If you find this helpfull please visit MU Philippines for ultimate gaming experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment